Jun 3, 2016

SHAKE SHACK

Shake Shack was already popular before it opens its doors, because it was featured on TV and magazines.


The opening day, people were waiting in looooong line to buy a hamburger, and I've heard people were waited for three hours to place an order for the fist few days.
Me? I didn't get the hype, because I hate having to wait, especially for food... The day I went there was four months after its open. 


I still saw many people were standing outside for placing an order, but it was less compared to couple month ago. 
 While we were waiting our turn, we could check the menu. After checking out the menu, we placed our order with the cashier and proceeded to wait another ten minutes.


We got a beeper, and we could find a table and wait for the burger until it's ready. 


Shack Burger, French Fries and Black Sesame Shake were my choices from the menu. The burger was a little below my expectation... It's good, but I don't know it's worth to wait for many minutes in a long line. Black sesame shake was much better than expected! I think it was the best shake I ever had!



I don't think I will go back there for the burger, but I want to try their black sesame shake again. 

Can't wait for another new shop from any foreign country. It is nice I can taste something new without visiting the country :)

No comments:

Post a Comment