Jul 19, 2012

Food Truck

I attended the outside seminar yesterday. After the seminar was over, it was the time for lunch!  I walked to the place where many food trucks stopped during the lunch time. It is closed to the place where the seminar was held. It was the first time to get the lunch there. I had to go back to my office, so I didn't have much time to think about what to eat.  
I found the one I wanted to eat. This white truck attracted my attention. 
 This chicken rotisserie truck looks so good(the smell was good, too), and many people were already got in a line. 

 I ordered the 1/4 chicken with roasted potato and herb rice. The chicken was so good, but rice and potatoes were just OK. 
I want to try this black truck " Roasted beef" next time, if I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment