Jul 11, 2012

New Tea Shop

 I saw my friend for the first time in two weeks on Saturday and had the lunch. She was in England a week before, and I asked her to get me several things at London before she left. She showed me a lots of pics while we were eating, but we wanted to chat more even we finished our drinks after the lunch. And we decided to have another drinks after we left the restaurant. It was too hot and humid to walk, and we found the tea shop we haven't been there across the restaurant we left. It could be the new one in Ginza. The name of the cafe is " Mitas Cafe." I had the coffee at the restaurant, so I ordered the lychee flavored Chinese tea. Dry fruits were came with the tea.
The cafe was very cozy to stay for chatting( Once we started chatting, we keep talking, and talking... you know, women is... :P) This cafe will be one of my favorite cafe in Ginza. I wanna have a lunch here next time.
These are the things my friend brought me back from London. The other day, I watched "The Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant " on TV and I wanted to have something from this anniversary. She got me the coffee with the anniversary tin at Fotnum & Mason.
This is the chocolate from "Prestat." I saw this chocolate on this year's Valentines day at the department store. I wanted to buy this chocolate, but I could not afford it because of the price... It was sold ¥3,990 yen. I was too surprised when I checked the price on their web site. It is sold at  £10.50 at the store in London(It could be ¥1,400)
I can't go to London to buy only for chocolate, but I don't think I can buy it in Japan either. Thanks to my friend! The taste is pretty good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment